Master LCE Anglais Recherche/MEEF1
Année Universitaire 2013-14
Driving Society: Cars in US Society and Culture
Exam Home Page
There are two parts to the exam:
- A "Commentaire de texte"
- Three questions relating to topics addressed in the course
Both parts are included in the .pdf file below. Instructions are provided in the .pdf file (number of words, etc.)
- Students who have special professional or other constraints that prevent them from turning in this work by the deadline below should e-mail me as soon as possible.
- In normal circumstances, you should return your work no later than Monday, April 21, 2014 at 11:59pm. Please use this document, replacing LastName and FirstName with your Family name and first name both for the document title and in the header inside the document and send it to me in an e-mail attachment (You may use .pdf, .doc, or .docx format). If you do not entitle your document as instructed, it may lead to delays in correcting your paper and therefore in whatever follow-up may be required.
- The exam is "contrôle continu"; students who are satisfied with the mark they receive for this paper need take no further action: I will report the mark to the administration as the mark for the course; students who receive an unsatisfactory mark for this paper will have an opportunity to improve it by taking an oral exam during the final exam period: further information will be available on this site and on Faculté des langues notice-boards in due time.
- Students who are "dispensés d'assiduité" may participate in this exercise - those who receive a satisfactory mark may choose to have it reported to the administration as their final mark for the course.
- I will send you an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your work; if you do not receive a reply to your e-mail, please contact me at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; if you still do not receive any answer, please report to the office (Mme Bellet email@example.com), and ask her to contact me.
- The exam topic in .pdf format is here.
Université Jean-Moulin - Lyon 3
Faculté des Langues
Charles C. Hadley 2013-14
This page was last updated on Sunday, 13 April 2014 at